Thursday, September 7, 2017

Answer to your #1 question

After years of trial and error, I now know the one thing that has helped me look and feel my best was having a plan. Without a solid plan in place that outlines exactly what I plan to eat each week (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, everything!) - I would never be able succeed at my goals.

We are bombarded with processed food at every turn, and when you try to go through life without a written meal plan and a properly stocked kitchen, it's WAY TOO EASY to fall into all the tempting junk foods around us. When I started this blog, the number one question I got from friends and family was this…

"Can you develop a weight loss meal plan for me – and give me everything I need to know – the ingredients, the shopping list, the menu, what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat it?" They'd go on to say... "I'll do anything to get to my ideal weight"... "Please show me what you're doing because I want to do it too"...  and begged me for help.

I've opened up my own personal Meal Planning Service to all of you - so you can eat exactly like I do every day. You'll no longer have to worry about trying to figure out what foods to buy at the store or what to make for dinner. I'll give you my easy-to-follow meal plan for success, every single month! Join all of us here.

Of course, you don't need to use my plan to succeed at your goals. There's no reason why you can't just stock your pantry with the healthiest foods and develop your own meal schedule and shopping list each week. In fact, I consider it imperative to do so. But when you subscribe to my Meal Plans - your food decisions will be SO EASY because I do all the work for you. Plus, the monthly recipes are always delicious and strategically designed to help you get healthy and slim or help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. It'll make your life easier, less complicated, and help you adopt essential habits that last a lifetime.

See everything you get (plus bonuses!) when you sign up here.

This week only (ends tomorrow 9/8!) I'm offering an additional 6 months free when you sign up for a year. I'm also giving away all three bonuses to new yearly members…

BONUS #1: The Food Babe Slim Down ($29.99 value)

  • 50 favorite slimming recipes from my personal collection for breakfast, grab-and-go healthy lunches, family friendly main meals, soups, salads, juices, smoothies, snacks and desserts.
  • All designed to help your body shed unwanted pounds and detox naturally.

BONUS #2: Real Food Slow Cooker Guide ($29.99 value)

  • All you need for healthy, easy and delicious one-pot meals that are full of flavor, filling, and can be made in a pinch.
  • No more excuses for not having enough time to make a home cooked meal.
  • Over 50 recipes included!

BONUS #3: Love Your Lunch Guide ($24.99 value)

  • 30 quick and easy everyday lunch recipes to look forward to + 10 basic condiment recipes to spice up any meal.
  • Make ahead options for those busy mornings.
  • Steps for creating a Food Babe approved lunch anywhere.
  • Tips to plan ahead for successful meals that are healthy and keep you full and satisfied all day.

Here are all the details.

Once you sign up, dozens of pages of life changing advice & recipes will be available to download immediately. My team and I are here to support you in your journey, answering any question you have along the way.

We can't control what the food industry is doing to our food, but we can control what we put in our mouths every day. This plan will dramatically reduce your exposure to the toxins in your food and help you finally break free from our broken food system.

It's time to make living in an over-processed food world a piece of cake!

You can start now right here.

Xo,
Vani

P.S. I know you are going to love this program – the feedback has been amazing…

"The recipes are easy to prepare, delicious and I can always trust that ingredients are the cleanest possible. Since I started following Food Babe's eating principals I have felt so much better physically. I don't feel like I am "denying" myself by passing up chemical-laden artificially-colored sweets, whereas I used to have to resist temptation constantly with sweets. I have higher energy, feel more attractive, and feel more in control of my appetite." ~ Nina

"The thing I have noticed most about using the food guides is that I actually love cooking! I wasn't so much of a cook before. I love knowing what exactly is going into my food and it actually tastes better than restaurants!" ~ Rachel

"THIS MEMBERSHIP IS THE BEST MONEY SPENT! Our health is priceless and this membership is our Bible. Since purchasing the annual membership and transitioning to a more healthy lifestyle, we feel so much better and we have both lost 15 pounds each! Not only are we living a healthier life because we are eating better, but we are decreasing the chance of developing ailments!" ~ Joe & Sue

"I started my journey at 216, and as of this morning, I am down 9.6 pounds which is great. What I am most proud of is taking control of my health and eating habits. When I ate according to the food guide for two weeks I felt great and had energy and my headaches disappeared. When I slipped back into my drive through habit and ate processed foods I felt bloated and crappy and my headaches returned. There is no doubt in my mind that eating organically as much as possible is beneficial. The Food Babe is just what we need." ~ Kerry

"I would encourage anyone to read her articles and get her menu plans. As for me, I have lost sixty six pounds to date. Let me encourage each of you to take this amazing journey. You will never look back in defeat again. It is beyond worth it." ~ Jennifer

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment