Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pregnancy update + healthy pregnancy foods!

I've got a brand new post for ya today! :)

I share a little update on my pregnancy cravings, my favorite healthy pregnancy foods... and what happened when I drank too much beet juice. OUCH.

Read the brand new post here.

I'm so excited to share my pregnancy journey with you. Remember to follow along on Instagram thefoodbabe & foodbabemama.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you are coming to the Powerful Pregnancy event tonight in Charlotte at 6pm EST, please note the location has changed! It will be at Tabor just a couple of blocks down the road. 421 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 – More info here. Can't wait to meet you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment