Friday, April 17, 2015

What do I eat? Find out this weekend.

My passion to educate the world about what's really in our food is intense and has sparked a huge debate. I know this information can leave you feeling overwhelmed. I know because I've been there. It took many years for me to figure out what I should be eating and I'm still constantly learning. Eating real food can be complicated in this crazy over-processed world we live in.

Nobody is perfect, and I'm not either – I just do the best I can with what I've got.

Unless you go live in a bubble (which I don't plan on doing ever because I love to travel!) I don't think it's possible to reduce ALL the additives & chemical contamination that we are exposed to on a daily basis but there is a way to reduce the impact by choosing organic foods as often as possible and reading ingredient lists.

And this is what the Food Babe lifestyle is all about – doing the best you can when you do have control.

Starting today on Instagram, I'll be sharing what I eat all day long thru the weekend!

Come on over and follow me there:

https://instagram.com/thefoodbabe/

I hope my eats inspire you to try something new or continue on your path for healthy living.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

See you on the flip side. 

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment