Monday, May 5, 2014

You heard that viral story, now it's time for the truth!

Last week, I received countless requests to address a story that was going absolutely viral about a major restaurant chain. When I read what was happening, my brain started spinning in madness because reporters in every major newspaper were ignoring serious facts and just believing what this chain is saying about their ingredients.
 
Something had to be done – so I'm taking it upon myself to investigate the facts they wouldn't print.
 
 

If you know someone who is eating at this chain, please stop them in their tracks and share these facts.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

XOXO,

Vani

P.S. I've never written about this chain before, it was long overdue, what a perfect day to do it!

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment