Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Jiggly But Dangerous

Today I investigate a product that makes me want to scream at the top of my
lungs. It's served at schools, in hospitals, and I bet you can find
it in the majority of households in America. I pass this on grocery
store shelves and I cringe. This product has continued to be marketed
to children and adults as healthy, "easy on the stomach" and fun!

Times are changing and I think we, (#Food Babe Army) have the power
to spread awareness so far across America and the world to make sure
families never buy this again. And those college kids too.

If you didn't know how bad this product was, give yourself a break, I
used to eat it all the time too.

Read all about it here.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Remember when you share information like this, the crazy
processed world we live in starts to shift. Thanks for changing the
food system with me one product at a time.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment