Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What Do You Do When A Recipe Calls For Crisco?

Spending time with my friends last weekend reminded me that living an organic, non-GMO lifestyle doesn't mean you have to give up your favorite foods.

You can have your cake and eat it too (if it contains clean ingredients).

This is why I love sharing recipes like this that make my heart sing. Unfortunately, the original recipe called for Crisco! 

See what ingredient I used instead here: http://foodbabe.com/2014/05/27/blueberry-lemon-scones/

This recipe is perfect for dessert, breakfast, brunch, a treat or the freezer to enjoy later. 

Hope you love it. 

Xo, 

Vani 

P.S. Plus there's a giveaway on this special ingredient too!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment