Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I was banned on this social media platform!

Something major happened this week, let me explain...

Our fight is being talked about in the media like never before. 

There is finally a national conversation about our health, the health of our kids, and how the "American Diet" of processed food is largely responsible for chronic diseases plaguing our nation. 

We have now reached over 108,000 signatures on our petition asking Kellogg's to remove Artificial Dyes and BHT from their cereals, and I plan to deliver these to their headquarters.

It's time American companies stop poisoning our children and I want to hold them accountable. 

This is why it's imperative that I'm on top of everything being talked about in the media, and need to be active on all of the major social media platforms. 

But there was an issue…

My account on Twitter (now X) was suspended about two years ago.

I don't know what happened, but I was sure it was a mistake because I didn't break any rules.

I submitted an appeal, but my profile was just disabled.

I appealed 5 times to no avail. 

So I needed help…

Last week I posted a video on Instagram asking the Food Babe Army to share my post to Elon and to ask for my X account to be reinstated. 

And within hours I was officially back!!!! @thefoodbabe on X is now active

Thank you to everyone who shared my post.

I will be using X a lot to share the most timely and cutting edge health information happening right now. 

You don't want to miss what's coming: 

FOLLOW ME on X here - And make sure you comment on my posts, I'd love to hear from you.

Of course, I'll still be sharing food investigations on Instagram and Facebook - so make sure to follow me there as well! 

Are you as excited as I am about how everyone is finally talking about food and our health? 

Let's seize the moment! 

Xo,

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment