Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Baby food brands exposed (how to find the best!)

The other day I was on the phone with a friend and she heard my daughter exclaim in the background "Yay! Brussels Sprouts!"  

My friend started laughing because she had never heard a child so excited about eating their veggies, especially brussels sprouts!

I never want to take this for granted because I am so thankful that both of my children love vegetables…and I believe a big reason for this is how I started feeding them when they were babies.

I didn't buy most packaged baby food because they typically are insanely processed, repeatedly with heat or thermal pasteurized to kill all bacteria – which also kills nutrients, enzymes, fiber, flavor, and texture.

Yet, I was always looking for a brand made with real food, minimally processed, and easy to pack & bring anywhere.

In this brand new investigation I tell you how I fed my babies and how to choose the healthiest packaged baby food. 

I break down what's in all the popular baby food brands and what to spot on the label so you don't get swindled into buying overly-processed food for your baby. 

CLICK HERE: How to find the healthiest baby food + 5 things to avoid!

If you know any parents who need to know the truth about baby food, please share this post with them. 

Share this new baby food investigation with them here.

Thank you for spreading the word! 

Xo,

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment