Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Poison in moderation?

Last week I shared a clip from my interview on The Spillover podcast on my Instagram page and it's reached 2 million views! 

Someone quipped in the comments:

"You can pry the Chick-fil-A from my cold dead hands."

This comment made me remember why I do what I do.

Fast food companies and the big processed food industry have us all HOOKED. 

They use chemicals like MSG and Natural Flavors to get you so addicted that no one can pry it from your cold dead hands. 

They also lie to us. 

They tell us that "everything is safe in moderation".

While they use ingredients that cause heart disease, diabetes, and literally shorten our lives. 

Should we eat poison in moderation? 

This is what motivates me to keep going.

Everyone needs to know the truth about their food before it's too late. 

And I've been doing everything I can to get the word out. 

I've gone on loads of podcasts over the last year, and this latest one is so important to watch, listen and share. 

WATCH HERE: "How Soda Companies Are Running America Like The Mob" on The Spillover podcast

You can also listen on all the major podcast platforms like Apple Podcasts or Spotify.

Know anyone who needs to hear this? Please share this with them!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Quick reminder if you're in the Charlotte area! I'm going to be at Discovery Place Science on Thursday, February 29th at 6pm, for their wellness event. I'll be there handing out free Truvani samples and goodies, and would love to meet you! Here are all the details and how to get tickets


***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment