Friday, December 29, 2023

One way to help sugar cravings

Let's be honest...

Controlling sugar cravings can be one of the hardest parts about being healthy.

My favorite ingredient to add is Truvani's Plant-Based Protein Powder, with 20-21g of protein per scoop to keep me satiated.

The protein powder comes in several incredible flavors that you can find in stores like Whole Foods, Sprouts and Erewhon…

And right now, you can get 33% OFF every month of a new Truvani subscription to make all of your favorite treats a bit healthier this year. 

Claim this Deal 

So here's my SUGAR CRAVING STRATEGY:

  1. I make a decadent chocolate pudding with 1 scoop of Truvani's Plant Based Protein, ½ an avocado and a splash of coconut milk. I blend it all together and it is so creamy!
  2. When a sugar craving hits, I have a bowl of that (instead of cramming down something packed with empty calories and sugar).

It tastes so rich and chocolatey that it satisfies my craving AND it's packed with 20 grams of protein - which keeps me full for hours.

Making changes like this have seriously been life-changing for me…And I want you to see just how amazing you can feel too.

Claim 33% OFF every month of ANY new Truvani subscription, until you decide to cancel. 

I'll even throw in a FREE Pink Stainless Steel Shaker cup ($24.99 value) with full-size powder subscription orders. 

Claim This Deal

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment