Tuesday, December 12, 2023

3 Steps to Survive the Holidays

I don't know about you, but for me the holidays are CRAZY.

If I'm not intentional about taking care of my health, I'll find myself in a "holiday hangover": 

  • Feeling sluggish.
  • Fighting brain fog.
  • Counting down the days until I can get back into my routine.

Can you relate?

This year, I'm doing things differently. I'm getting ahead of my holiday health with 3 simple steps…

But before we get into that, I want to make sure you know I have a special deal for you to get ahead of your holiday health as well. 

You can grab a few bags of any Truvani Plant-Based Protein flavor for as low as $39.99 per bag today (that's up to 33% OFF, plus free shipping).

Choose Your Flavor 

My 3 Best Tips to Survive The Holidays:

  • Take a Daily Moment for Yourself

The holidays are all about giving, but no one can pour from an empty cup.

Give back to yourself with 5 minutes of meditation, sitting out in the sunlight, or just some intentional breathing. 

Don't wait until it gets stressful. Implement this 5 minute ritual every day to get ahead of holiday stress.

  • Don't Be Afraid to Say No

There's parties, performances, and dinners galore this time of year. 

Feeling exhausted? Don't burn yourself out by doing it all. Pick and choose which events feel most authentic to you and get in the spirit. 

It's okay to say "no" to a couple events to preserve yourself. 

  • Don't Abandon Your Healthy Habits

It's important to enjoy yourself this time of year, but also stick to your habits that make you feel good. 

Take me, for instance… I love holiday treats, but I know if I don't have something substantial in me, like Truvani Plant-Based Protein Powder, I'll overdo it on the sugar and feel terrible. 

And until Friday night, you can grab a few bags of any Truvani Plant-Based Protein flavor for as low as $39.99 per bag.

Like Matcha, Vanilla Chai, Vanilla, or Chocolate (which are ALL available at Whole Foods)...

Or Pumpkin Spice (which is going away until next fall).

Get up to 33% OFF Protein now

Don't miss your chance to get a BIG deal on any other flavor! Offer ends soon.

Xo,

dwCVani

 

P.S. We have a "love the taste guarantee." Try it, and if you don't love it, simply email our support team. They will gladly issue a refund.

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment