Wednesday, April 19, 2023

What are in those sandwiches anyways?

When I first heard that Chick-Fil-A was going to start serving up Cauliflower Sandwiches, my first thought was… WOW… you can get a vegetable sandwich at Chick-Fil-A??!?

But my second thought was…

What are in those sandwiches?

Knowing the crazy amount of processed ingredients they put in their chicken sandwiches…Let's just say I was REALLY suspicious. 

And now that I have the full list of ingredients for the Chick-Fil-A Cauliflower Sandwich in my hot little hands, it's safe to say my suspicions were confirmed. 

This sandwich is NOT what you'd think. 

See for yourself…

Read my NEW Chick-fil-A investigation: Click Here!

I get so angry when I see products like this because I used to be so duped by them! It checks all the boxes I'd look for… lower in calories, plant-based, easy to pick up on my busy lunch break. 

Well thankfully, I'm duped NO MORE. 

If you love Chick-Fil-A…don't despair! I have incredible copycat recipes that will satisfy your cravings without the nasty ingredients:

All of the major media networks (Today Show, CNN, Yahoo, The Washington Post, USA Today, Fox Business) wrote about Chick-fil-A's new Cauliflower Sandwich and never even bothered to investigate or report about the ingredients. All they did was promote it. It's shameful! This is why it's important to seek out independent investigative reporting on topics like this.

See what's inside Chick-fil-A's new Cauliflower Sandwich here! 

Please read and share this investigation with your friends and family. Don't let them be duped!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment