Thursday, April 13, 2023

I threw it away, immediately

I really did it.

I tossed out a turmeric supplement I trusted.

A full bottle right in the trash can.

Why? 

It's simple. The brand I trusted was sold to a huge conglomerate…

… a conglomerate known for selling toxic chemicals.

This infuriated me.

How can a company claim to make healthy products while selling chemicals that harm us?

It was around this time when I decided to take matters into my own hands.

So I co-founded Truvani, determined to make big changes in the food industry.

Since then we've created countless products and like a dream come true, they're now landing on the shelves of retailers all over the U.S.

And because I want you to have the chance to try them…

I've got great news for you

You can get 50% off the first month of any new product subscription.

See All The Truvani Products

Until tomorrow at midnight, you can start a new subscription featuring any Truvani product and get 50% off your first month.

And don't worry, you can cancel any time (plus, we have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee).

This offer is a customer favorite for good reason.

Because who doesn't love saving money when trying something new?

Here's the link to browse our products and choose your new healthy subscription.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment