Monday, December 12, 2022

Open me... 5 days of Truvani starts now

The 5 Days of Truvani officially starts today! Every day this week (December 12 through 16), I've got exclusive holiday deals just for you.

And we're starting the week out strong with one of my favorite Truvani accessories.

You can get 3 of our gorgeous ceramic containers for just $50 ($75 value)!

Get 3 Containers Here

What's so special about them? 

When I tell you these containers are some of my absolute kitchen essentials, I mean it.

It's so nice to not dig in the bag for the scoop, only to come up with protein powder covered hands! 

You know what I'm talking about.

Not only do they keep my Truvani protein powders and collagen fresh, but they have so many amazing features.

  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Silicone Seal
  • Holds 740g (800mL/27oz)
  • Embossed Bamboo Lid
  • Ceramic Base

You can use them to store coffee grounds, tea, oats, dried fruit… the list goes on!

And having 3 of them is the perfect way to keep your goodies freshly sealed and organized.

Don't miss your chance to get 3 of my favorite ceramic containers for just $50 ($75 Value). 

Claim This Deal Here

See you tomorrow for Day 2 of 5 Days of Truvani!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment