Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Day 3 - My hidden kitchen secret

Hi!

People went wild when we released our Truvani Signature Stainless Steel Shaker Cup.

What could possibly be so exciting about it?

Unlike other shaker cups that are made out of BPA plastic, Truvani's shaker cup: 

  • Is made out of stainless steel
  • Holds 500 ml / 16.9 oz.
  • Includes a wire whisk and stirring screen
  • Has embossed measurements 
  • Capped with a BPA-free lid

Plus, it is beautiful, sleek and always keeps my shake cold on my way to the gym.

But with how often people find themselves using this…

*cough, cough* everyday… sometimes, twice a day!

One just doesn't seem to be enough.

So for Day 2 of 5 Days of Truvani, I'm offering you TWO Stainless Steel Shaker Cups for just $30 ($39.98 Value).

Get 2 Stainless Steel Shaker Cups

These shakers are so versatile. 

I not only use them for my protein shakes, but also pancake batter, salad dressings, iced coffees and so much more!

Who would have thought you could use them for so much? They're my hidden kitchen secret. 

You'll love having one, plus a spare. I dare to say you'll probably even want more. 

Don't miss out on getting two shaker cups for just $30, exclusively today on Day 3 of 5 Days of Truvani. 

See you tomorrow for Day 4!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment