Thursday, August 11, 2022

New Recipe for the produce rotting in your house ;)

I'm giving away Truvani's Signature Stainless Steel Shaker Cup for free with qualifying purchase.

(you know - the shaker cup that sold out earlier this year)

Using this new shaker cup has helped me in a surprising way.

You see, there are 3 produce items I NEVER seem to time right…

  • Avocado
  • Banana
  • Spinach

Sometimes I have a solid four days to eat them. Other times, I'm lucky to get one day.

It's like every morning trip to the kitchen is a discovery of which one needs to be eaten ASAP. 

Please tell me you've experienced this too.

Luckily, I have a go-to recipe when I need to eat any of them right away. 

The delicious Rabbit Food Smoothie from our Truvani "Ultimate Smoothie Guide" eBook.

I'm giving you this eBook and our Signature Stainless Steel Shaker Cup free with qualifying purchase.

More Free Recipes Here

Don't worry! It's called the Rabbit Food Smoothie… but it doesn't taste like Rabbit Food.

It's a tasty smoothie that's also the perfect way to use up avocado, banana, and spinach. Plus, it's packed with nutrients.

When I notice something is on the verge… 

I blend up this recipe and transfer it into my shaker cup.

Breakfast is ready. And I've used up the produce before I'm forced to toss it. 

Don't miss your chance to get both the Truvani Shaker Cup and "The Ultimate Smoothies Guide" eBook FREE with qualifying purchase.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment