Monday, August 8, 2022

I am so embarrassed…

I had a rough start to my day…

I had gotten myself and the kids finally buckled in the car. 

A quick swig of my Protein + Greens smoothie, and we would be off. 

… Then it happened. 

As I hit reverse, my breakfast splashed all over me and the front seat. 

Now cold smoothie was running down my legs and on to the floor.

Smoothie was EVERYWHERE!

That was before I had one of our newest Truvani products.

This product has saved me a time or two (or seven), which is probably why it sold out…

But today it's finally back, and I'm giving it to you for free.

Click here to reveal your free gift.

This product makes it easy to take your healthy habits on the go, wherever you go.

Don't miss your chance to get it for FREE with qualifying purchase.

Don't wait! Offer ends this Friday.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment