Thursday, April 22, 2021

Need a pick me up?

We asked our team to pick their favorite Truvani product...

Now admittedly, this can be like asking which one of your children is your favorite. 

But when forced to choose: Protein+Energy came up over and over. 

This is a little surprising. 

It's not our best-selling plant-based protein powder…

...but it's our team's second favorite product. 

I mean, it has protein. Plus caffeine. And adaptogens. And MCT oil. So, it makes sense that people like it since each ingredient has different benefits…

But I asked people directly. "Why do you like it?" Here's what they said:

It's my favorite not only because it's super tasty and delicious, but also because of the different types of mushrooms we add in there. I love that I am able to incorporate those in my diet because they have such great health properties and that the smoothie tastes so great. - Zoe

The flavor reminds me of something from an expensive coffee shop, it's entirely unlike anything else in the protein world. It blends smooth, tastes great, and at the end of the day - It works. - Jacob

The Protein+Energy is my absolute favorite because it gives me the pep I need in the mornings and before a workout without getting jittery and clammy. Also, it really satisfies my sweets cravings! I blend it with a bunch of ice and almond milk, and it literally tastes like I'm drinking an espresso milkshake. I can't express how much I'm obsessed with it. - Annalicia

Protein+Energy is great because you can literally "feel" it. 

Start your day with it... 

Avoid the afternoon slump...

Or use it to power through a workout.

It's basically on-the-go fuel without the heavy crash.

And without any nasty ingredients found in so many energy drinks.

Try our Chocolate Mocha or Vanilla Latte​​​​​​​. Or both.

Xo,

Vani

 

PS: We've relaunched all of our proteins (all 7 of them). And we're offering an amazing deal you'll want to lock in before the relaunch is over. Visit our new Truvani Plant Based Protein page to see the we-don't-do-this-often deal.

PPS: We'll also send a special gift for subscribing to one of our Plant Based Protein Powders. It's a complete "starter kit." Check it out...

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment