Thursday, December 10, 2020

The perfect gift right now (really low stock)

Especially now, more than ever, we should all be taking extra care of our immune systems by eating healthy unprocessed food as much as possible.  

I cherish my health and want to do everything I can to make healthy eating easier for everyone. 

This is what makes the Food Babe Kitchen cookbook the perfect holiday gift this year. 

It has over 100 real food recipes and grocery shopping tips that will inspire anyone to ditch processed foods for good.

And, it's only $25 bucks on Amazon right now.

It makes an incredible gift for anyone on your list!

But there's one problem. 

I just received word from my publisher, that the next shipment of books from the printer to bookstores have been delayed (again!). 

Amazon has fewer than 750 books in stock and they will likely sell out first.

Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million both also have a limited number of copies available to buy online (and some physical stores have it, so check with yours).

And that's all until after the holidays or next year.

Get your Food Babe Kitchen Cookbook here.

As I was putting together this cookbook, I had one major goal in mind.

I wanted it to change lives. 

I wanted to make it easy to STOP hitting up the drive-thru or Postmates and eat healthfully with real ingredients on a daily basis.

If you have this cookbook, I know it's making a difference in your life (I see your recipes every day on Instagram!)

Now I hope you give this cookbook to your loved ones to help them too. 

Give the gift of health, the gift that keeps on giving.

Give Food Babe Kitchen to your loved ones today.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. Remember, if you want this book before the holidays or for gifts, now is the time to get it.

It will be backordered shortly and will stop shipping in time for Christmas.

Get the last copies here.

Thank you for making your family and friends healthy!

Food Babe Kitchen - Free Healthy Holiday Guide when you order today!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment