Tuesday, December 29, 2020

For only 2 bucks. Seriously.

This year has been hard on all of us. 

Now, more than ever, we should be focusing on our health and wellness. 

With 2021 right around the corner, it's a great time to make this commitment to yourself!  

For most of my life I lived in what felt like a foreign body – the food I was eating was not serving my health, my weight, or my beauty. I suffered a myriad of health issues that kept me on several prescription drugs just to cope – now I'm on zero.

Eating real food changed EVERYTHING in my life and I want you to feel the same way.

And I have great news…

My new REAL FOOD cookbook–Food Babe Kitchen–is only $1.99 this week on eBook!

Here's where to get this deal:

This is your opportunity to get over 100 of my healthy REAL FOOD recipes that are easy to make and delicious to eat for only 2 bucks!!! These are the same recipes I make for my own family every single week — and that they love.

The eBook version is nice because you can bring the recipes with you anywhere, and easily search the book. You'll also want to bring the ebook to the store with you because the first 55-pages includes the MOST comprehensive food shopping guide I've ever done. It will help you shop in every aisle in the grocery store. It's the next best thing to bringing me shopping with you!

Just listen to what people are saying about Food Babe Kitchen:

"I refer to this book several times during the week for grocery tips and tricks, and it has been so helpful in narrowing down the options I have at the store. I have made several of the recipes, and they are all delicious. The smoothies and juices are all very good and the soups I've made have so much flavor. I made the brownies last night and, oh boy, you have to try them!" 

- Bonnie F.

"Vani's recipes are easy to make and delicious. My husband and I are eating cleaner and this makes our meal planning and cooking so easy. We are vegetarian and I'm gluten free and this book/cookbook is easy to use and the recipes are adaptable. I recommend sharing with others who are trying to eat healthier. The information at the beginning of the book is quite helpful too. Vani explains the reasons why you should shop for better ingredients and why you don't want them in your body. Happy healthy eating!" 

- D. Carson

"My family and I love this cookbook! We've already made several recipes out of the cookbook and they are always filled with Whole Foods and taste delicious! We love clean eating and lowering our toxic load! This book provides great knowledge and easy to follow recipes!"

- Joel

You are going to love this cookbook.

Let's make 2021 your healthiest year yet! 

Xo,

Vani

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Free Healthy Holiday Guide when you order today!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment