Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Yummy easy to make dinner tonight

I have been craving a lot of cold, fresh food these days to beat the heat, so I couldn't wait to share this healthy recipe with you! 

This recipe didn't make it into my new Food Babe Kitchen cookbook (out in October) because the book has already gone to print, but the good news is that I can share it with you right now:

Get my healthy pasta salad recipe here. It's 100% delicious and nutritious! 

In this brand new post, I also walk you through how to find the healthiest pasta to make your pasta salad. 

That's because cooking starts with the ingredients…

And, if you aren't using the right pasta to make this salad, you'll be shooting yourself in the foot!

See my favorite pasta brands here.

I hope you love this pasta salad as much as my family and I do! And, stay safe and healthy out there.

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. If you know anyone who needs a pasta salad makeover, please forward this email to them.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment