Thursday, May 7, 2020

Big Announcement

I went on a live broadcast the other day and dropped a couple hints about what I've been working on lately… 

And yes, the rumors are true. 

I reveal it all in this brand new blog post.... 

When I asked you to guess what I was up to on social media yesterday, the answers were awesome...

Some of you thought it would be my own TV show...

A new baby....

A podcast...

All those are coming in due time (maybe...haha), but here's what's really going on and what I have been secretly working on for a long time.

I am so excited for this. I've been dreaming of creating this for you and now it's almost here. 

I can't wait to hear what you think - please let me know in the comments! 

Read the big announcement here.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment