Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I eat half a pan of these - you've been warned

I just published a new recipe, but it comes with a DISCLAIMER…

I can polish off half of a pan of these in one sitting, so before you start reading, don't get mad at me – you've been warned.

I grew up with Homemade Rice Krispie Treats – they were a staple in my mother's kitchen.

Since then, Kellogg's came up with this processed crap that makes its way into kid's lunches everywhere.

In this brand new post, I break down how I make homemade "Rice Krispies" treats without all that BHT, corn syrup, artificial flavors, TBHQ, and other controversial ingredients...

Get my homemade "Rice Krispies" treats recipe with easy step-by-step directions here.

Know anyone who would love these treats too? Please share this recipe with them. I'd love to never, ever, see kids eating out of those blue wrappers again. 

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment