Friday, April 24, 2020

Do you do this with your mom?

I'm sure we can all agree staying connected is key right now.

Whether it's catching up with friends and family over the phone…

Online…

Or even in-person at a distance. 

It makes a world of difference.

And with that in mind...

Here's a little story about how my Truvani Tote Bag keeps me and my mom connected:

You see, before all this began, my mom and I started using our Truvani Tote Bags to share the foods we love.

Every week or so, I bake my mom and dad treats like lemon cake, or healthy organic muffins, etc.

Then I load my Truvani Tote and take it to their house.

A couple of days later, she'll give me a call, letting me know it's my turn to pick up.

She packs all my favorites too.

From her famous Indian spiced dahls, to mouth-watering cauliflower, and even her special flat breads called pranthas where she uses kale from her garden (recipes coming soon!).

And because The Truvani Tote is insulated…

All her delicious food is still piping hot and ready to enjoy the moment I get home.

Plus, I never have to worry about spills on my seats! 

We've been doing this exchange for months now…

But recently, it's become SO much more than sharing food.

This little bag has been a wonderful way to stay connected. 

Now, you may have heard we re-stocked our remarkable Truvani Tote Bag.  

It's valued at $40, but today...

You can get it for FREE when you spend $35* or more on any Truvani products

See it up-close and personal here

It really is my favorite everyday bag!

But we only have a limited number available and they'll be added to orders on a first-come, first-served basis. 

And once they're gone. They're gone.

So pick your favorite Truvani products to get your own Truvani Tote Bag today. 

I'd also love to leave you with one question today:

How will you fill your Truvani Tote for the ones you love?

Hit reply and let me know.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. 

* Other conditions and restrictions apply. The $35 purchase must be of product cost, excluding taxes and shipping. 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment