Friday, March 13, 2020

She interrupted me

I was talking to my friend last night and she asked, "What can I do to support my immune system right now?"

I said. "Get exercise, stay away from processed food, eat vegetables and take a good probiotic..."

She interrupted me, "Why a probiotic?", before I could finish my list.

Well…

The gut makes sure we have the microbes important for our body... while at the same time weeding out microbes that contain pathogens.

Probiotics may help your gut keep its balance, integrity, and diversity. All good things for your overall well-being.

There are more benefits, too. Especially because Truvani's Glorious Gut Probiotic includes 15 powerful probiotic strains. 

People often forget about all of the benefits of probiotics…

...but you can see why Truvani's Glorious Gut probiotic is so great here.

The best part?

It's part of our immune support deal going on right now.  You can save up to 25% to try it out today. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment