Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The worst holiday drink I’ve ever seen.

When I received the ingredient list for Chick-fil-A's new holiday drink - I could not believe my eyes. There are so many controversial ingredients in there and the list is a mile long! It's insanity!

Of course I can't keep this information to myself, so I published the complete list for you. See the scandalous ingredient list here.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have festive treats for the holidays, but it just baffles me how food companies and restaurants fill their food with the WORST possible ingredients in the name of the holidays! The holidays shouldn't be an excuse to poison the public, and you can still enjoy delicious goodies without junky ingredients.

In my new post on the blog, I discuss why to avoid holiday death traps like this shake and give you a round-up of my favorite healthy holiday treats. Read it here.

If you know someone who is still eating at Chick-fil-A, please share this information with them and spread the word! Who knows… maybe someday restaurants like Chick-fil-A will start creating holiday treats that are actually made with real food!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Don't forget to check out my favorite LAST MINUTE gift ideas - Including offers from my favorite companies that expire this week! See them all here - especially this water filter that is the gift that keeps giving!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment