I hope you have put some of the tips I shared with you last week into action, and if you haven't - don't worry, I've got a solution for you today that will make avoiding factory farmed meat even EASIER!
When you stop buying meat raised on factory farms you will feel SO MUCH better! You'll no longer be eating meats with the accumulated toxins that come from living crammed together in inhumane living conditions, subsisting on a diet of chemical-laden GMOs and antibiotics, while being pumped full of hormones and drugs to make them grow bigger.
This is NOT how we should be raising animals for food, and I know you agree with me.
From the mountains of emails I've received, I see that many of you desperately want to stop buying meat from factory farms, and that's why I have a new partner here at FoodBabe.com that will help you (and everyone you know) do just that!
Butcher Box is a home delivery service that provides a convenient and affordable solution that will make it easy for you to kiss factory farmed meat goodbye FOR GOOD. You don't even need to leave your house!
Butcher Box's meats are 100% grass-fed and grass finished, antibiotic and hormone free, and NEVER raised on a factory farm. Not only is their beef, chicken, and pork better for you and the world we live in - but they will ship it directly to you!
Get a very EXCLUSIVE $25 off of any Butcher Box when you use the code "foodbabe"- this week only (expires Friday, 12/9/16)! This offer is not available anywhere else and is just for Food Babe email subscribers and your friends.
Not only am I now using this service, but I've got my team and some family members on board too! Here's why we love them:
- They have done the work for you and found small family farms that hold quality and animal welfare as their core values, who never use hormones or antibiotics and grass-finish their cattle. No more scrutinizing labels at the store and searching high and low for farms that you can trust!
- Each Butcher Box comes with your choice of dinner-ready 100% Grass-fed Beef, Organic/Pastured Chicken or Heritage Breed Pork, with enough for about 20 individual meals! If you need some inspiration, they include recipe cards with every box too.
- You get to choose which type of meat you and your family prefer. For instance, if you don't eat beef you can choose their new chicken and pork box + delicious add-ons like uncured sugar-free bacon and whole chickens.
- It's a flexible subscription service, depending on how much meat you and your family eat on a regular basis. You can set it up so that you'll automatically get a new Butcher Box sent to your house every month, or every 2 months, or every 3 months + you can change the schedule or cancel at anytime! No commitments.
- They ship everything to your house for FREE. All meat arrives frozen solid and in a reusable thermal tote. It doesn't get easier than that!
- The selection varies every month so you won't get stuck in a rut!
- Choosing only grass-fed and pastured meat is extremely beneficial to your health. These meats are lower in total fat, while being higher in heart-healthy Omega 3's that help to reduce inflammation. They are also higher in some vitamins and minerals.
- When we met the founders (Mike & Mike), we immediately saw that they share the same values in wanting to fix our broken food system. One of the best ways to make a difference is to vote with your dollars and support farmers who are doing the right thing and Butcher Box is a great way to do that.
Let's show the meat industry that we don't want to buy their factory farmed meat any longer!
Try Butcher Box now and get $25 off with code "foodbabe". This code expires this Friday, December 9th so don't delay!
This is also one of my Food Babe Favorite Gifts of the season that makes the perfect gift to your loved ones (and yourself). There is no better gift than one that promotes health. I hope that you give yourself and your family this wonderful gift and see how much better you feel. It's truly life-changing!
Every purchase helps to support the work and investigations that we do here at Food Babe, so my team and I thank you very much for the support.
P.S. If you know anyone who would love access to grass-fed and pastured meats, please forward this email to them! We're changing the way the industry produces our food together - and we need everyone on board!
If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.