Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pumpkin and gum. Good and bad.

Hi there! I've missed you so much!

I just got back from a trip to India where I went on a soil pilgrimage to visit farms across the country and speak with some incredible citizen activists, farmers and soil experts. The trip was beyond incredible and I've learned so much important information I can't wait to share with you. Our revolution is truly worldwide and the more concerned citizens I meet across the globe, the more inspired I get.

Until I recover from jet lag and my Indian food coma (I ate so much because the food was so good – I didn't have one bad meal!!!), here are 2 new posts that I want to make sure you don't miss.

First, I've got a new recipe on the blog – it only takes 25 minutes on the stove and has one of my favorite fall ingredients: PUMPKIN!

Get the yummy recipe here.

Also, one of my advisory council member shares five things she wishes she knew about food before becoming a doctor. I used to be addicted to #2 on her list, but not anymore!

Read it here.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment