Monday, June 9, 2014

Important: Our next target

I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm so nervous about this, but on Wednesday, I will launch the next major campaign for the Food Babe Army. I've wanted to hold these certain companies accountable for their lack of transparency since last year. In fact, many of you have come to me and asked me what you can do about them.

Now, it's time.

These are giant companies and they have very deep pockets - it's going to take all of us to make this happen. Just like we did with Kraft, Subway, Chick-fil-a and Chipotle – we are going to have to be loud and clear.

Until then, I want to make sure you hear about 2 things:

1. Panera Bread finally committed to remove all artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives and flavors from their menu items by 2016. Thank you for sharing this investigation continuously since April 2012 when it was first released. We are changing the world one company at a time by spreading the truth!

2. I found an incredibly unexpected new green smoothie recipe. Check it out here.

 

See you on Wednesday!

Vani

 

P.S. When you get my email on Wednesday, please make sure to open it right away, act and make your voice heard. This is going to be big.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment