Friday, June 27, 2014

Do you ever get stuck eating airport food?

Greetings from St. Louis! I am about to jet off to my meeting with Anheuser-Busch, but before I go I want to share this post with you.

If you know me, you know I love to travel, but there's one thing about travel that gets me worked up every time. There are millions of people coming in and out of the airports across the world thinking they have no choice. They think they have to eat airport and airplane food because it's the only thing available. They let their surroundings control their lives, their health, and the health of their families. I used to be one of these people and my life was rough.

Not anymore! Here's everything you need to know to survive traveling in an airport and an airplane.

Read the brand new post here.

If you know someone traveling or who gets stuck eating airport food, please share this post with them. Never get stuck with your Food Babe pants down again! 

Xo,

Vani  

P.S. I'll definitely keep you posted on how things go today, thanks for all your requests on facebook last night!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment