Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I was scared of this, but not anymore!

Most people are used to eating at least 3 times a day – sometimes more – your digestive organs are constantly working all day long! Imagine giving your digestive system a break. What would your body do then? Well… it does amazing things!

After taking up juicing and completing juice cleanses a few times a year, my body weight has amazingly stabilized for the longest period in history, I easily fit into everything in my closet and my cravings for bad food have literally stopped – not to mention my eyelashes have gotten longer and I have way more energy than I did 10 years ago, 10 years younger!

But when I did my first juice cleanse, I was scared.  I didn't know what to expect, but I heard great things and wanted to know what everyone was talking about – I had a LOT of questions.

If only I would have had this guide then! My team and I created a Free Juice Cleanse Guide to walk you through everything you need to know about juicing and juice cleansing. It contains:

  • The incredible benefits of juicing and what you can expect
  • Juicing how-to's and how to choose the best juicer for you
  • Help navigating store-bought juices and what to do look for and avoid
  • Do's and Don'ts of a juice cleanse (This one is so important!)
  • A full 8 day juice cleanse calendar and tips (including what to eat before & after with full recipe choices)
  • All the juice and meal recipes for a successful cleanse
  • Answers to all your questions and customer support

You can use this bonus guide 4 times a year (like I plan on doing) to successfully reset every season – not to mention before swimsuit season or after a long vacation!

This special Juice Cleanse Guide is COMPLETELY FREE when you sign up for my life-changing program, I call "The Food Babe Eating Guide" – but this offer is only available until Friday.

When you sign up for the Eating Guide subscription, get 90+ pages of my first hand advice to navigate in this over processed food world and to keep you on track long after the cleanse:

The Starter Guide includes:

  • Dining out guide
  • 10+ fast real food meals you can grab on the go
  • 20+ real food snacking options (10 savory + 10 sweet)
  • Top organic budget tips
  • Organic shopping priority list
  • Guidelines for dairy, meat, fish and sushi consumption
  • How to spot and avoid GMOs
  • How to quit soda and substitutes
  • 7 daily habits to adopt that will change your life
  • Juicing and smoothie tips
  • Which superfoods provide the most benefit
  • How to make nut and seed milks
  • Tighten up tea recipe (to remove bloat from any meal!)

 The Monthly Eating Guide includes:

  • Brand new monthly meal calendar outlining daily menu
  • Detailed grocery list and approved brands
  • 15 new non-GMO and organic recipes per month (5 breakfast, 5 lunch, 5 dinner + 1 new salad dressing recipe)
  • Calories are already counted and portions are controlled for weight loss or weight maintenance

 

If you'd like to learn more, I've created a video to explain it all. Not only are you setting yourself up for a healthy life but you are also supporting the investigations I am able to bring you completely free each month. Taking on the big food industry is no easy task but with your support it's happening! Look at what we've accomplished so far!

Join & get your free Juice Cleanse Guide: HERE

I'll be cheering you on along the way,

Vani

 

P.S. Remember after Friday, the Juice Cleanse Guide (a $39 value) will on longer be free. I hope you grab it now and experience what the magic of juicing can do for your health.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
 

If you'd like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment