Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I love Monsanto!

Haha. Just kidding! Happy April Fool's Day!

On a more serious note...

I've noticed something very alarming lately. Many of you are upset about what's happening in the food industry and I don't blame you.

Upon reading my investigations and finding out the truth, you say:

"Tell me what I can eat!"

"That's my favorite brand – oh no!"

"I just fed that <insert product> to my child this morning – what am I suppose to do now?"

Well, I have a solution.

I have a special announcement coming on Monday and will reveal more about it later – everything you need to know to navigate this over processed food world!

But until then, I have a recipe to share with you.

It's time to satisfy that sweet tooth with something deliciously healthy!

Get the recipe here.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
 

If you'd like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment