I didn’t expect to find myself back in Washington, D.C. again so soon.
But when Secretary Kennedy’s team invited me to speak at a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services event on Monday, I was truly honored to be included. It was an opportunity to share my perspective and advocate for the health of American families on the national stage, one I’m incredibly grateful to have been given.
I told Big Food what is going to happen if they keep poisoning us.
I will keep fighting for you no matter who is in office.
For the last 15 years, I’ve been fighting alongside you to expose what is happening to our food and demand better from the biggest food corporations in the world.
And the pressure has been building.
Food companies are removing artificial dyes. Americans are reading ingredient labels. And leaders in our government are working to close loopholes that allowed these chemicals into our food supply for decades.
But we have so much more work to do.
We have to keep pushing until every American knows what ultra-processed food really is and every family can walk into a grocery store and buy real food without worrying about the chemicals hidden inside it.
Please share my speech on Instagram, Facebook, X, or YouTube so we can keep the pressure on Big Food.
Xo,
Vani
Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
USA
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:
Post a Comment