Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Big news - I am coming to a city near you!

I have 2 exciting things to tell you today!!!

First, you will love this conversation I had with the one and only Kristin Cavallari - Watch it here on you tube or listen to the podcast here

We talk about a very serious and trying time in my life when I almost quit being an activist and more.

AND!!!!!!

Next week, I'm flying across the country to attend a series of Truvani Pop-Up events in various Sprouts stores in 4 different cities!

I'd LOVE to meet you at any of these pop-ups.

We're celebrating the launch of Truvani's NEW Lemon Cookie Protein exclusively in Sprouts. 

Come down and enjoy a free Lemon Spritz and snag a gift bag! 

Don't forget to bring any of your Food Babe books so I can personally sign them for you or your loved ones.

Here's my schedule:

Scottsdale, AZ

Date: Friday, August 2

Time: 4-6pm

Address: Sprouts @ 23269 North Scottsdale Road

 

Costa Mesa, CA

Date: Sunday, August 4

Time: 1-3pm

Address: Sprouts @ 3030 Harbor Blvd, Suite D

 

San Diego, CA

Date: Tuesday, August 6

Time: 12-2pm

Address: Sprouts @ 1260 Garnet Ave

 

Franklin, TN

Date: Wednesday, August 14th

Time: 1-2pm

Address: Sprouts @ 1010 Murfreesboro Rd #194

 

Call up your friends and family to invite them to join you. I can't wait to give y'all a hug! 

 

Xo,

Vani


***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment