Thursday, March 28, 2024

Feeling good and enjoying dessert

I know it sounds controversial…

But my secret health "reboot" this Spring will be… dessert.

Not just any type of dessert, though… 

Dessert made with better ingredients that will help me hit my goals.

For example, I always add Truvani's Plant-Based Protein Powder.

It makes any recipe taste incredible, with 20-21g of protein to keep me satiated.

This makes it so easy for me to stick to my healthy habits while eating a treat every day.

And right now, you can get 33% OFF every month of a new Truvani subscription to make all of your favorite treats a bit healthier this spring.

Claim This Exclusive Deal

You can choose from any of our Plant-Based Protein Powders that come in 8 incredible flavors.

Or mix in our Collagen Peptides, made with one ingredient: grass-fed and pasture-raised collagen from Argentinian cattle.

And when you choose a full-size powder product for this subscription offer, I'll throw in a FREE Pink Stainless Steel Shaker cup ($24.99 value).

But this deal still applies to The Only Bar, vitamins and more.

Claim 33% OFF every month of ANY new Truvani subscription, until you decide to cancel.

Get Your Savings Here

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment