Wednesday, January 10, 2024

my favorite thing to eat on a sugar detox

I just baked up a batch of my No Sugar Granola in the oven and can't wait to dig in.

This is one of my favorite recipes on my 7-Day Sugar Detox, which I'm doing this week to get back on track after the holidays!

I stopped buying granola from the store years ago. Most brands taste stale, processed, and overly sweet.

After you make your own granola, it's really hard to go back to the packaged stuff!  

It's so much healthier than popular brands like Nature Valley and Love Crunch that are packed with sugar (3 teaspoons sugar in ½ a cup!)

My No Sugar Granola recipe is quick to make and has no sugar or sweeteners in it at all. It has that delicious crunch along with naturally-sweet coconut that makes it a savory and delicious topping for yogurt.

I also love to just snack on this granola all by itself. The healthy fats are so satisfying and it takes away any of my sugar cravings! 

If you have been struggling with sugar cravings lately, you've got to make this granola STAT! 

For more sugar-busting recipes, get my 7-Day Sugar Detox while it's 68% OFF this week

I created this Sugar Detox Program because I used to be addicted to sugar, and this gives me an easy to follow meal plan with mouthwatering recipes to help me get back on track. 

Anytime I feel too much sugar creeping into my diet, I follow the plan and it makes me feel amazing. I use it to help myself and want it to help you too!

It's available this week at a HUGE discount and I'd love to send it to you.

CLICK HERE: Get the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox 

You don't need to eat processed, pre-packaged "sugar-free" foods. All you need is this simple, step-by-step plan that's worked for thousands of people.

To give you a little taste, I'm sharing my No Sugar Granola recipe from the Sugar Detox Recipe Guide that I'm sure you'll love as much as I do.

Do you know anyone who has been eating too much sugar lately? Perhaps it's you?

Sign up for the 7-Day Sugar Detox before the program closes and the price goes up on January 15th! 

I only open up this program once a year, so now's the time!

Share this with your friends and get them to do the detox with you. It's always fun to do it together. 

I can't wait to see you in the program.

Click here to sign up.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Here's what people are saying after their detox:

"I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious." - Glenna

"I am a firefighter. I'm happy to say, I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. (I lost 14 lbs and I feel great)." - Matt

"I completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox and the sugar cravings actually got better after day 4….The best part of it all is I lost 5 pounds!" - JaNette

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" - Lori

 

Read more testimonials here. 

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment