Monday, January 8, 2024

Don't do what I did

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this.

But I want to share a personal story with you because I know it might help you.

It was one of the biggest reminders in my life that diet is so powerful, and that we truly are what we eat.

Although I eat healthy most of the time, I've always loved sweets…(a little too much!)

This comes back to bite me every few months if I'm not careful.

Especially this time of year when I'm surrounded by so many cookies and candies!

A few years back, I went off the rails!

After I gave birth to my son, I started eating candy every night.

And not just one piece.

I was binging on ENTIRE BAGS of organic licorice and Giggles (which are like organic Skittles). 

I began looking forward to my special treat every night after dinner. It became an addiction.

Sure, it was "organic" candy, but this is when organic doesn't matter. Sugar has detrimental effects on the human body, whether it's organic or not. 

After a few months my body retaliated. My eczema came back so bad that I couldn't see through my eyes, they were itchy and red all the time. 

This made it impossible to do my work - I couldn't be on camera and didn't want to take any pictures. I wanted to hide. I felt awful and exhausted!

I talked to a doctor about it, and she told me what I was afraid to admit...  

I was inflamed by all the sugar I was eating and needed to get sugar out of my diet ASAP. 

I didn't want to. I made EVERY excuse in the book to keep my nightly candy and sugary treats. But I finally made the commitment because I knew I needed to take care of myself and be healthy for my family.

So I pulled out my Sugar Detox Program and started making the recipes and followed the meal plan. I eliminated most dairy, gluten, and sugar from my diet. 

20 days later…

My candy addiction and symptoms had disappeared!

This was the BEST THING I'd done for my health in a long time. I reset my palette. I started having more energy and felt really good. 

This reminded me why I do what I do. 

I was put on this planet with a mission to help people like you learn the truth about your food, so you can take control of your health and your life. Eating too much sugar is something that almost everyone struggles with (including myself!) and can be detrimental to the body.

That is why I created the 7-Day Sugar Detox

In just 7 days, you will reset your palette, lose weight, gain energy, and feel amazing. 

I only open up this program once a year, and now it's time! 

CLICK HERE: Get the 7-Day Sugar Detox at a huge discount this week only.

I will show you that you CAN win the battle against sugar. You CAN finally take control of your cravings. You CAN enjoy more energy, fewer mood swings, and lose weight. 

All you need is this simple, step-by-step plan that's worked for thousands of people. Read the incredible testimonials

You get LIFETIME ACCESS to the Sugar Detox recipes, meal plan, exclusive videos, support in a private group, and dozens of pages of my advice on how to be successful.  

You can start it at any time and repeat it however many times you like. It's very flexible. I like to repeat it whenever I want to get back on track and it only takes 7 short days!

See everything you get in the 7-Day Sugar Detox here.

Cutting out sugar is one of the best things you can do for your body. Let me guide you through this proven program that works! 

Limited-time discount ends in 7 days:

Click here to get started.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, please forward this email to them! 

Food Babe - Sugar Detox


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment