Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A cookie recipe not to miss!

When I first tasted these cookies I squealed with joy… Wow. 

They are crisp on the edges and soft and chewy on the inside. They are seriously sooo good and perfect for my kiddos.

Get my NEW cookie recipe here! 

Almost every cookie is filled with refined white flour and refined white sugar…but not these babies! 

They are made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and are gluten-free with no refined sugar. 

Thankfully you can bake cookies for your family that are incredibly delicious and healthy at the same time. Win-Win! 

I hope you enjoy these cookies with your friends and family this holiday season. You may want to double the batch because they won't be able to stop at just one!

Click here for the cookie recipe.

Xo,

Vani

 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment