Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Intimate conversation about parenting - listen now

I was thrilled to be a guest on my friend's podcast a couple weeks ago: Oh Crap Parenting with Jamie Glowacki

I've been a huge fan of Jamie's podcast for a long time. She's one of my all-time favorite authors on parenting toddlers and I've read both of her books multiple times.

So when she asked me to be on her podcast, I was THRILLED!

We talked about ingredients to watch out for in children's food, how Big Food front groups are lying to us, and how I'm teaching my kids the truth about our food. 

This was one of the most engaging and fun conversations I've had about our food in a long time. I really hope you tune in to listen!

Here's where to listen to our chat: 

Please forward this email to all the parents that you know. 

If you do listen, I'd love to hear what you think, simply reply to this email and let me know!

Xo, 

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment