Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I lost my mind when I saw this at the store

When I first saw Goldfish crackers in the shape of Disney Princesses and Mickey Mouse – I lost my mind. 

Over the last few years, I've thrown myself into researching how Big Food companies lure children in, coaxing them with targeted marketing (like Disney characters on Goldfish packages!) into craving processed foods from a very early age. This begins in the first year of life and accelerates as they get older! This is why it makes me so angry to see products like this.

The marketing of processed junk towards our children has to stop... 

See my new investigation: 4 reasons I don't buy Goldfish for my kids. 

Please share this new blog post to spread the truth about Goldfish to your friends and family!

Goldfish are a snack that almost every child in America eats. Parents buy them by the carton at Costco. Preschools and daycares serve them. Everyone deserves to know the truth.

Xo,

Vani



***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment