Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I don't leave the house without this

Last Thanksgiving, my family and I rented a house by the beach. 

There were 5 different families all in one house. 

Moments like these are so special, cooking together and staying up late catching up.

But there was one big problem. 

The kitchen looked like it had exploded with Truvani Totes. 

When it was time to leave, no one knew which one was theirs. 

It was a mess. LOL.

I don't leave my house without my tote and… Apparently, neither do they.

What makes this bag so special?" you might ask.

At Truvani, we sell organic protein powders, vitamins and more, but that's not where we stop.

Our goal is to make a healthy lifestyle within reach and without question.

So we created this Truvani Signature Tote: to help you take your healthy habits on-the-go, wherever you go.

Our exclusive 2023 design, Apples, is one of my favorites.

The best part? I'm giving this tote ($50 value) to you for free with a purchase of $35 or more

Get yours here.

Take your healthy habits on-the-go, wherever you go, with Truvani's 2023 Limited Edition Apple Tote.

Trust me, it's totes worth it.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment