Thursday, October 27, 2022

How I get through the busiest time of the year...

Fall always seems to be the busiest time of the year…

Taking your child to and from school.

Wrapping up Q4 at work.

And of course, the holidays are just around the corner!

And while I love all of this time with my friends and family…

I don't feel like myself if I'm not consistent with my health routine.

Last year, I picked up a habit of eating organic licorice almost every night once the kids were down. 

I didn't realize how much sugar I was inhaling right before bed… which is the worst time for sugar intake.

And it didn't take long for me to start feeling the effects.

So I made a change. 

I started having a Truvani Protein+Greens and Marine Collagen shake every day at lunch… 

Not only was it delicious, the added protein helped to curb my nighttime sugar cravings.

Life. Changing.

By adding one simple habit that I knew I could stick to, I was able to make healthier choices throughout the rest of my day.

I want this for you too.

For a limited time, you can get 25% off Truvani products (this offer applies to one item per unique product).

Find a healthy habit to keep you grounded when things feel crazy, and I'll give you 25% off. 

Just check out which products real customers are loving right now…

Get 25% Off Here

This offer applies to all of our products: plant-based protein powder, vitamins, personal care products and more.

But don't miss out! This offer ends tomorrow.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment