Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Don't miss out on my free gift

Our "Summer of Citrus" signature tote promotion has been running all week.

Today is the last day, so we're getting down to the wire…

...but there's still time for you to claim your free 2022 Truvani Signature Tote.

All you have to do is stock up on your favorite Truvani products (spend $35 or more), and I'll throw in this year's limited edition tote for free ($50 value).

This year's tote is Citrus, with a custom-designed fabric inspired by organic produce.

This bag is beautiful and functional, making it the ultimate tote for wherever your summer adventures take you.

I mean, just check out these amazing features…

When I say I take this tote everywhere, I mean it.

Even as the co-founder of Truvani, it's still A LOT of work to stay healthy with a busy work schedule and kids…

...but I refuse to settle for the drive-thru, even on my busiest day.

I use this bag to keep an emergency healthy meal and snacks on hand, wherever my day takes me.

I even keep an extra tote in my car with all of my boxing gear, in case I have time to squeeze in a workout.

Take your healthy habits on-the-go, wherever you go with our 2022 Limited Edition Citrus Tote.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment