Monday, April 11, 2022

I threw it right in the trash

I really did.

I tossed out a turmeric supplement I trusted.

A full bottle right in the trash can.

Why? 

It's simple. The brand I trusted was sold to a huge conglomerate…

… a conglomerate known for selling toxic chemicals.

This infuriated me.

How can a company claim to make healthy products while selling chemicals that harm us?

It was around this time when I decided to take matters into my own hands.

So I co-founded Truvani.

A self-funded company determined to make big changes in the food industry.

In two years we've created 12 remarkable products our customers love, and like a dream come true, Truvani is now landing on the shelves of retailers all over the U.S.

And because I'd love for you to try more of Truvani's remarkable products...

I've got great news for you:

You've still got time to take advantage of our most requested offer ever:

Until tomorrow at midnight, you can start a new subscription featuring any Truvani product and get 50% off your first month.

This means you can try something new, or commit to a healthy monthly subscription featuring your favorite Truvani product.

This offer is a fan favorite for good reason.

Because who doesn't love saving money when trying something new?

Here's the link to browse our catalog and choose your new healthy subscription.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment