Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I am obsessed with this free gift

If you've seen my emails this week, you know I'm giving you a FREE Truvani Ceramic Container ($19.99 value) with the purchase of $20 or more…

… and today is the LAST DAY to claim it.

So what does $20 or more at Truvani look like? Let's see…

  • Vitamin C: $24.99
  • Magnesium + Lip Conditioner: $14.99 + $11.99
  • Ashwagandha: $29.99
  • Organic Deodorant + Clean Toothpaste: $14.99 + $11.99
  • Clean Toothpaste + Lip Conditioner: $11.99 + $11.99

If you buy one of these suggestions or ANY Truvani powder, you'll get a FREE Ceramic Container.

When I tell you this container is one of my absolute kitchen essentials, I mean it.

I am seriously obsessed with how it looks on my counter and in my pantry.

Yes, I have multiple… six to be exact.

Not only does it keep my Truvani supplement powders sealed and fresh, but it has so many amazing features.

These sold out last time, so hurry! Claim your FREE Truvani Ceramic Container and our In-Season Smoothies eBook here.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment