Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Need fast food? Try this

Smoothies make the best FAST FOOD.

Smoothies like this one are something I try to incorporate in my everyday diet because they are the ultimate "fast food" which makes it easy to incorporate several nutrient-dense ingredients in one easy to drink shake. Simply whiz it up in the blender and eat.

But...If you're not careful, smoothies can get BORING. That's why my new cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen, includes a wide variety of smoothie recipes to keep things interesting... 

Click to pre-order Food Babe Kitchen and get a special bonus today (Only 3 more weeks until the cookbook is here!)

One thing I don't do, however, is buy pre-made bottled "smoothies" from the grocery store, such as the ones made by Naked and Bolthouse Farms. 

These smoothies are very heavily processed, which destroys the beneficial nutrients. Especially when they use "concentrates" which are made by boiling juice into a syrup. If you're going to drink a smoothie, what's the point if its nutrients have been boiled to death?!

Today on the blog I published a brand new smoothie recipe made with my favorite Goji Berries! 

Get my brand new Goji Berry Bliss Smoothie recipe here.

After you try this smoothie, I'm sure you'll also be singing the praises of goji berries! Aren't they the best?

If you know anyone who would love this antioxidant-rich smoothie please share this recipe with them! 

Xo,

Vani


P.S. Remember–If you pre-order Food Babe Kitchen today, I'll send you my Ultimate Pantry List, which includes everything I stock in my pantry, fridge, and freezer! And, you don't need to wait for the book to come out. I'll send you this list today after you submit a proof of purchase here.

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment