Thursday, April 26, 2018

How I lost the baby weight

Today, I'm sharing a personal look into my body post-baby.

Again, this is personal and I'm nervous sharing such intimate details (and pictures), but the real reason I am doing this is to inspire and encourage mamas to focus on eating nutrient-dense foods to feel their best!

The food babe lifestyle has never been about the number on the scale.

Read the new post here.

Becoming a mom has been the best thing I have ever done, if you have your own stories to share in the comments, I would love to hear them!

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. I also put together a FREE meal plan that outlines what I ate during the months after giving birth. All the details are in the post.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment