Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Do you eat ice cream?

I absolutely LOVE ice cream. When I want a treat, ice cream is one of my favorites! But take a walk through the typical ice cream aisle and you'll find a minefield of risky (and sometimes dangerous) additives mixed with factory farmed milk. I'm a firm believer that everyone should still enjoy treats from time to time, but don't consider it a treat to poison myself with heart-wrecking trans fats, carcinogenic poisons like glyphosate, and additives linked to gut inflammation. I've learned that you can enjoy treats (even ice cream!) that won't destroy your health and pack on the pounds, but you just need to know what to look for. 
 
In this brand new post I give you the top 3 questions to ask yourself when shopping for ice cream so you can find the healthiest brands + a list of my top ice cream picks
 
 
Share this email with all of your ice cream loving friends and enjoy a (healthier) bowl of ice cream with them soon! 
 
Xo, 
Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Did a smart, loving and health conscious friend send you this email? Sign up to subscribe for FREE here.

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment