Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Something big is coming

I've been giving away big bonus gifts to everyone who pre-orders a copy of my new cookbook Food Babe Family

And now, I have amazing news…

Something even BIGGER is coming Thursday!!!

I'm keeping tight lips until then…but I'm bursting at the seams and can barely wait. You are really going to LOVE this next bonus, so make sure you open your email from me on Thursday.

If you've already pre-ordered, you'll be getting all the bonuses too, so don't worry!

I'm so thankful for all of you who are supporting Food Babe Family by ordering a copy early. Pre-sales are so important because it helps bookstores know how many copies to buy for the release date…and we really don't want bookstores running out of the book the week it comes out (like they did with my last cookbook!)

After you pre-order, claim your bonuses here to get instant access to all bonuses.

In the meantime…

Check out this fun podcast & video episode I did with Shaun T. You know him from his crazy Insanity workouts right?

Shaun is always such a blast to talk to.

We talked about how to navigate guilt when choosing meals for our children, the reality vs. expectations when it comes to feeding our kids, and what we do when we're on the go.

You don't want to miss this one. 

And mark your calendar for Thursday! You don't wanna miss this next bonus either. 

Xo,

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment