Friday, October 13, 2023

See inside & big update coming

My new cookbook Food Babe Family will hit bookstores in just a few days...Eeeek! I can barely wait another second for you to have this book, because it is truly LIFE-CHANGING.

To prove it to you, let me give you a sneak peek inside of Food Babe Family, chapter by chapter so you can see for yourself what you'll find inside! 

CLICK HERE TO SEE INSIDE MY NEW COOKBOOK!

I have a shocking announcement about the book...

Something MAJOR happened in the last few weeks that completely stunned and derailed me… 

I have a IMPORTANT UPDATE to share about the story you'll find in this book about a famous fast food chain.

It's such a big deal that I invited expert Pediatrician, Dr. Ana-Maria Temple, and we are going to go on LIVE video together to share exactly what is happening.

Join us LIVE on Monday, October 16th at 9pm EST / 6pm PST on Instagram or Facebook.

Tune in on my page: @thefoodbabe on either platform.

This is going to floor you. You don't want to miss it!  I can't wait to share this shocking update with you on Monday.

But until then…

Check out everything inside Food Babe Family. 

There are so many life-changing strategies and recipes in this book that I know you're going to love it! 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Set a reminder on Instagram now so you don't miss our Live on Monday!

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment